Customizable and Streamlined Interface
Now you have even more control over your projects additional interface options streamline project work. Home design is easier with tools set up just the way that you want them, so you can focus on your project, not the software. Plus, new features make planning project details a snap:
- Library re-organization simplifies searches for plants, materials and objects. Use view library and preview before choosing a category in the library navigation window.
- Navigation and search functions are streamlined with the updated properties/content bar.
- Edit toolbar A rearranged tool bar with dimension tools enhances editing.
- Indicate your interface color preferences through the Edit Menu.
NEW Over 1,800 Textures & Materials
A reorganized and consolidated material library is easier to use. High resolution textures give unprecedented realism. Find just the right look for every part of your project.
- Fabric and upholstery
- Tile patterns: hex, diamond, and hopscotch
- Roofing: barrel, flat and scalloped tile
- Wood patterns: weathered, plank, basket weave, herringbone and plaid
- Landscaping: Grass, mulch, plant cover, rock, water, concrete
- Art collection of miscellaneous pieces
- Sky and more backgrounds
- Over 1,200 modern paint colors
NEW 700+ Objects in 3D
This huge selection of 3D objects add realistic dimension and detail to your project. Add your own personalized touch to every room. Discover a treasure drove of furniture pieces, fixtures and accessories.
- Interior lighting fixtures, and exterior, floor, hanging, scones and wall lighting fixtures
- Home décor: Baskets, boxes, candles and holders, clocks, mirrors, shelves, frames, vases, bowls, pots, planters, pillows and blankets
- Cabinet and door hardware
- Exercise equipment and exterior furniture
- Game room / music room objects
- Children’s room / nursery room objects
- Kitchen and dining room tables, chairs, buffets, and accessories
- Living room chairs, furniture sets, tables, sofas and loveseats
- Bathroom accessories: bathtubs, mirrors, showers, sinks, faucets, vanities
- Bedroom accessories: beads, dressers, chests of drawers, matching sets, nightstands
NEW 3D Library Catalog Support
Download and import new objects into your library dynamically. Update your library with new objects to put the finishing touches on your project.
NEW Dozens of Sample Plans
Having trouble deciding on a style for your dream home? New TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape 2016 offers a new selection of sample plans including Caribbean Modern, Chateau, Colonial, Contemporary, Country Farmhouse, French Country, European Cottage, Tudor, Tuscan, Modern and more!
New IMPROVED Roofing Tools
Automatic gables save time creating the roof panels. The Dormer tool offers Hip, Gable, Shed, and Eyebrow styles. Automatically set the rotation angle, pitch, and elevation of dormers to match the roof.
NEW 1,200 Paint Colors
You’ll have no problem finding exactly the right paint color now for your interior walls. This new collection of 1,200 paint colors has something for everyone.
NEW Radiator / Water Heater Tool
TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape 2016 now offers an extended wall heater style library in the HVAC planner.
New IMPROVED Tracking and Dimensioning Behavior
Editing and annotation tools offer a variety of improvement in TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape 2016 including:
- Improved Polygon tracking dimensions - Dimension lines and text are positioned to reduce overlapping.
- Tracking dimensions correctly offset by thickness of wall.
- When tracking or an attachment is selected tracking dimensions appear. (light blue dimensions)
- Distance to end point of wall segments are now dimensioned.
- Tracking dimensions are offset correctly to avoid overlapping with wall dimensions.
- Dimension to next attachment is smarter. For example windows dimension only to windows and doors. Attachments on opposite side of wall are ignored.
- Tracking dimensions are now drawn on same side as attachment
- Dim placement takes into account attachment depth.
- Only attachments on this side of wall are detected by dimensions.
- Improvements to tracking dimension placement on non-polygons
- Laser Line Improvements
NEW Help Features
Get the answers you’re looking for faster than ever.
- Integrated Updater
- Online Training Center
- Interactive Help - Tip Pop Ups, Right click tutorials
- Redesigned User's Guide
NEW Landscape and Patio Groupings