NEW Sample Floor Plans - Having trouble deciding on a style for your dream home? TurboFloorPlan Mac 2017 offers a new selection of sample plans including Caribbean Modern, Chateau, Colonial, Contemporary, Country Farmhouse, French Country, European Cottage, Tudor, Tuscan, Modern and more!
NEW 64-bit Architecture - TurboFloorPlan Mac has been rewritten to fully support 64-bit operating systems. This greatly improves the performance speed of the software and improves user productivity.
NEW Double Doors and Mounting Options - Add double doors and mounting elements quickly and easily.
NEW Content Library System - Download and import new objects into your library dynamically. Update your library with new objects to put the finishing touches on your project
NEW Automatic Gables - Automatic gables save time creating the roof panels. The Dormer tool offers Hip, Gable, Shed, and Eyebrow styles. Automatically set the rotation angle, pitch, and elevation of dormers to match the roof.
NEW 700+ 3D Furnishings - This huge selection of new 3D objects allows users to add realistic dimension and detail to projects. Add your own personalized touch to every room. Discover a treasure drove of furniture pieces, fixtures and accessories.
- Interior lighting fixtures, and exterior, floor, hanging, scones and wall lighting fixtures
- Home décor: Baskets, boxes, candles and holders, clocks, mirrors, shelves, frames, vases, bowls, pots, planters, pillows and blankets
- Cabinet and door hardware
- Exercise equipment and exterior furniture
- Game room / music room objects
- Children’s room / nursery room objects
- Kitchen and dining room tables, chairs, buffets, and accessories
- Living room chairs, furniture sets, tables, sofas and loveseats
- Bathroom accessories: bathtubs, mirrors, showers, sinks, faucets, vanities
- Bedroom accessories: beads, dressers, chests of drawers, matching sets, nightstands
NEW 1800+ Materials - A reorganized and consolidated material library is easier to use. High resolution textures give unprecedented realism. Find just the right look for every part of your project.
- Fabric and upholstery
- Tile patterns: hex, diamond, and hopscotch
- Roofing: barrel, flat and scalloped tile
- Wood patterns: weathered, plank, basket weave, herringbone and plaid
- Landscaping: Grass, mulch, plant cover, rock, water, concrete
- Art collection of miscellaneous pieces
- Sky and more backgrounds
- Over 1,200 modern paint colors
NEW 1200 Paint Colors - You’ll have no problem finding exactly the right paint color now for your interior walls. This new collection of 1,200 paint colors has something for everyone.
NEW Wall Heater Tool - TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape 2017 for Mac now offers an extended wall heater style library in the HVAC planner.
NEW Column Tool - Add column element quickly and easily.
NEW Plant Inventory Bar to quickly inventory your plants and adjust as needed.
NEW Landscape and Patio Groupings
NEW Customizable 2D Plant Symbols
NEW Customizable Plant Sizing allow you to set the exact plant size needed for your design
NEW 3D Cutaway Tool - Cut form any angle, vertically or horizontally, at a specific elevation
NEW Retina Compatible User Interface - TurboFloorPlan Mac now offers a more up-to-date Mac-friendly user interface with retina display compatibility for the sharpest imagery.
NEW Enhanced Tool Drawing Methods - Easier and more efficient drawing methods (shapes) and dimensioning along with automatic snapping and alignment all based on the updated 2D Drawing Engine for easier and more efficient designing and editing
NEW Import Sketch Up Models - Compatible with new Sketchup formats and easily edit objects within the program
NEW Dimensioning Options - Editing and annotation tools offer a variety of improvement including:
- Improved Polygon tracking dimensions - Dimension lines and text are positioned to reduce overlapping.
- Tracking dimensions correctly offset by thickness of wall.
- When tracking or an attachment is selected tracking dimensions appear. (light blue dimensions)
- Distance to end point of wall segments are now dimensioned.
- Tracking dimensions are offset correctly to avoid overlapping with wall dimensions.
- Dimension to next attachment is smarter. For example windows dimension only to windows and doors. Attachments on opposite side of wall are ignored.
- Tracking dimensions are now drawn on same side as attachment
- Dim placement takes into account attachment depth.
- Only attachments on this side of wall are detected by dimensions.
- Improvements to tracking dimension placement on non-polygons.
- Laser Line Improvements
NEW Redesigned User's Guide