NOV Diagram for .NET
is a fully managed, extensible and powerful diagramming framework, which can help you create feature rich diagramming solutions in WinForms, WPF, Silverlight, Xamarin.Mac and MonoMac projects. NOV Diagram for .NET
is the product behind MyDraw
- a commercial alternative to Microsoft Visio. As you would expect from a commercial Microsoft Visio competitor, NOV Diagram for .NET features most of the Microsoft Visio functionality and allows you to replicate the smart behavior of almost any Visio shape. NOV Diagram for .NET
is built upon the NOV Document Object Model (DOM) and is a scalable and extensible solution. It has been carefully designed to meet a vast amount of customization requests. The object model and the API had been thoroughly refined to be as native and intuitive as possible. NOV Diagram for .NET
- Drawings: Drawings are constructed by multiple pages each of which has multiple shapes. Thus diagrams are basically created by creating shapes inside drawing pages.
- Libraries: Libraries help you organize drawing clippings into stencils. Thus libraries are basically created by creating library items that can contain single or multiple shapes.
- Automatic Layouts: The automatic arrangement of diagrams is an indispensable feature, especially when diagrams are either too large or are automatically generated. NOV Diagram for .NET comes equipped with a sophisticated set of automatic layouts.
- Predefined Shapes: NOV Diagram for .NET comes equipped with numerous predefined shapes, which can come handy in many applications, including 18 Basic Shapes, 10 Connector Shapes and 31 Flowcharting Shapes.