How It Works
- Install Handy Backup Network on administrator’s computer
- Install Workstation Agents on all servers and workstations that you need to back up.
- Create and schedule backup tasks: on each Agent, you can back up files, folders, Windows libraries, system registry, hard drive images, and other data.
Why You Need It
Backup and Synchronization of All Network Workstations
Each Workstation Agent can be used as a source of data, as a storage server, or as a “staging” machine that further transfers the backup to FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV, Amazon S3, or other location.
Centralized Logging and Administration
All operations are controlled from only one point, and you can back up or restore files from any workstation without physically attending it. Users on remote computers can even not know that their data is being backed up!
Flexibility and Extensibility
Depending on your backup policies, you can create complete HDD images, or back up any individual files and folders stored on network workstations. If your network grows, you can add more Agents at any time!
Handy Backup Network and Workstation Agents are designed to work under Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 operating systems.
Features and Responsibilities
Handy Backup Network is a manager for Workstation Agents. It has the following responsibilities:
- Connect Workstation Agents into one backup network
- Allow the user to manage all backup, recovery and synchronization jobs
- Run scheduled jobs
- Write logs, analyze success and failure conditions, and send e-mail notifications to administrator
Each Workstation Agent has the following features:
Provide access to local data
- Individual Files and Folders Backup
- Windows Registry Backup
- Image Backup
- E-mail Backup
Perform data processing
- ZIP Compression
Write backups to storage locations
- Local filesystem
- FTP, SFTP, FTPS
- Google Drive
- Amazon S3
- HBDrive (Online Backup Service provided by our company)