The FieldsKit Reinterlacer plugin allows you create interlaced material from progressive material using various techniques, including producing new fields using motion estimation techniques. The FieldsKit Pulldown plugin allows you to animate the pulldown phase for material that has multiple cadences in the same clip.
Features of FieldsKit
- 8 and 10 bits per channel and floating point processing.
- Multiprocessor support.
- All plugins work an arbitrary resolution (including HD).
- Deinterlacer and Reinterlacer work on both PAL and NTSC footage.
- Options to build better-looking frames by looking at surrounding areas in order to reconstruct better edges.
- Option to deinterlace using motion estimation.
- Ability to only perform deinterlacing where there is motion in the scene (useful for locked-off camera shots).
- Ability to blur in the vertical direction to reduce or eliminate flickering or crawling artifacts.
- Ability to post-sharpen to help regain some of the detail lost when creating the deinterlaced frames.
- Create interlaced material from progressive material using motion estimation.
- Ability to combine and blend fields to help reduce artifacts in interlaced material