New! Easily share links to files in the cloudWinZip Mac 5 automatically generates a link when you upload your zip file to a cloud service.
The link is placed in your clipboard so you can easily paste it into other apps, such as Skype, for quick sharing.
- New! Apply to all files in your Zip
- Resize images in a Zip file without having to manually unzip and then zip them back up.
- New! Resize images
- Resize images any time you create a Zip file, not just when emailing.
- New! More resize options
- Choose from two additional options for resizing images: X-Large (1920 x 1536) and XX-Large (2880 x 2304).
- New! Actions pane
- Easily access frequently used features, including encryption, image resizing, link sharing and zip actions, on this new context-sensitive pane. Show or hide the Actions pane as needed with the new toolbar button.
- New! Quick Action button
- Use this menu on the Zip pane selection bar for fast access to many actions, including Unzip, Rename, Delete, Get Info and Quick Look.
- Enhanced! Preserve the View type
- During the Save process, WinZip Mac now saves the currently selected view type before saving the Zip file and then restores the view type when it re-opens the Zip file. This prevents the view type from changing during a Save if the current type does not match the default type.
- Enhanced! .app file display
- To simplify unzipping .app files in a Zip, they are now displayed as a file in the view instead of as a folder.
- Enhanced! Default Save\Last Access Locations
- A "New file location" default is used when saving a new Zip file. There is also a last accessed location to use as the default when requesting a location that is "from this Mac" or "to this Mac". And there is a last accessed location used as the default when requesting a location that is "from the iCloud Drive" or "to iCloud Drive".
- New! Re-use password
- Additional encrypted files are added to a Zip of encrypted files using the same password, rather than requesting an additional password. Password re-use is available for the length of that Zip session.
- New! Check your password
- Select the new “Show Password” checkbox to view your password and ensure it is entered correctly.
- New! Apply to all files in the Zip
- Encrypt files