Audio/Video sync in seconds
Videographers and filmmakers win by telling a good story. Now you can win at the workflow behind that story too. By synchronizing audio and multi-camera video automatically, PluralEyes 3 revolutionizes post-production and speeds your sync in seconds rather than days. The new PluralEyes for Mac is a standalone application with a new timeline, visual feedback, and ‘test & tweak’ features for quality control. PluralEyes 3 is up to 20x faster than PluralEyes 2, and can easily prepare an audio/video sync for any NLE. For a faster, less tedious and more accurate workflow, use PluralEyes 3 to put the focus back onto creative storytelling.
Buy it once. PluralEyes 3 delivers support in one package, at one price. You get the Mac version now — along with the original PluralEyes 2 for Windows — and the Windows version very soon. Learn more
- Turn post from tedious to lightning-fast. PluralEyes 3 is up to 20x quicker than PluralEyes 2, and hundreds of times faster than synchronizing the old-fashioned way. Learn to love visual storytelling again.
- Enjoy production more as you do less. A brand new timeline with visual feedback gives you confidence as you watch the sync happen. Identify problems before they happen, and get some geek excitement by watching the sync occur in real time.
- Bring quality control to the edit. New ‘test & tweak’ tools such as Two-Up View and Synchronize Pair of Clips save time by adjusting the sync on-the-fly, offering you a full quality control step before the creative editing.
- Get the sync in one place. We integrated DualEyes features to create a standalone PluralEyes 3 application. Now you can sync footage before going into an editing platform.
- FREE UPDATE! PluraEyes 3.1 now imports and exports sequences directly to Avid Media Composer on Mac, along with Final Cut Pro and Premiere Pro.
- FREE UPDATE! PluraEyes 3.1 supports more professional workflows, adding native MXF support for Media Composer and Premiere Pro.
Sync that’s faster than a cup of coffee
- Filmmakers and editors can lug the expensive, complicated gear of time code, a DSLR mic adaptor or a circa-1950s clapper—and then slog through synchronization manually. Or they can open PluralEyes, hit SYNC, and walk away. PluralEyes 3 is up to 20x faster than PluralEyes 2 and hundreds of times faster than the manual slog. Now you can create an audio/video sync in seconds, before that cup of coffee is even brewed.
Retrofitted to beautiful brilliance
- PluralEyes 2 was a black box, simple but indispensable. PluralEyes 3 took all those brains and made it beautiful—and up to twenty times faster. With an interactive timeline, intuitive quality control, and playback/display options, our entirely new interface is easier to use, with visual feedback to move you confidently into post-sync creative editing. It’s the ultimate ‘fix it in post’ tool.
Freedom to focus on your film
- PluralEyes 3 supports all kinds of work environments, from working with native pro workflows to exporting the sync for use in any editing platform. Thanks to newly integrated DualEyes features, PluralEyes now works in a dedicated, standalone interface. This lets you set up faster and get solid footage with less gear and hassle, and enjoy using camera configurations that weren’t possible before. Remove the biggest barrier to focusing on your film: synchronization