| CAD Batch Command 12 features include:
- Load, Zoom, Print, Save, and Convert drawings from the Command Line
- Perform automated operations with no user interaction
- Load and print drawings / batch print automatically with no limit on the number of drawings to be printed
- Save drawings to a raster image file
- Batch conversion of vector CAD files to raster formats (BMP, JPG, TIFF..)
- Convert drawings to BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF from the command line
- Convert multiple files to PDF format
- Zoom drawings to a user defined view (useful for mapping and electrical diagrams)
- Wildcard naming (e.g. *.dwg)
- Call CAD Viewer from another application for a single or multiple drawings
- Display, print, save, and convert CAD files from another application
- Print, convert or save a drawing without the CAD Viewer window being displayed to the user
- Load drawings with all Layers turned on with the choice of subsequent drawings to be either loaded normally or with all the Layers turned on.
- CAD Viewer can be invoked via command line in MS-DOS window or via Start|Run.
Batch files allow users to create lists of commands to run in sequence once the batch file has been executed. Simple batch files do not require any special programming skills and can usually be done with just a basic knowledge of DOS commands.
CAD Batch Command 12 also includes all standard CAD Viewer 12 functions such as:
- Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it
- View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2015 NEW
- Save to PDF
- Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
- Intuitive User Interface
- Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
- Inquire Coordinates
- Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit NEW
- Hold and Drag Pan method
- Layers Control, including Named Layer States
- 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
- Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
- Free upgrades for 12 months
- Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
- Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
- Save to PDF
- View ESRI shapefiles
- Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
- Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
- ECW format support NEW
- TrueType fonts mapping
- 3D Shade / Render
- Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
- Inquire on individual entities - export coordinates / vertices
- Thicken printed line widths
- High quality print output
- Print to Exact Scale
- Reads Xrefs
- Paper Space / Model Space toggle
- Layouts support
- View, print, save, convert via the command line.
- Supports Viewports
- Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
- Direct read of ZIP files
- Text Search
New! The following GuthCAD Products now include CAD Batch Command 12 An alternative way to obtain CAD Batch Command functionality is by purchasing any of the following GuthCAD products with the minimum number of users listed below:
||Min No. of Users
|CAD Viewer 12
|CAD Markup 12
|CAD Viewer 12 Network
||10 concurrent users
|CAD Markup 12 Network
||5 concurrent users
|SymbolCAD 12 Network
||3 concurrent users
|QA-CAD 12 Network
||1 concurrent user