Scatter millions of instances in seconds - create wind-swept forests or animated crowds and render them directly inside 3ds Max, Maya and Cinema4D!
With Carbon Scatter Pro you can:
- Render billions of polygons easily thanks to lightning fast instancing
- Convert to native instances for rendering without Carbon Scatter
- Render with any renderer including GPU path-tracers (Octane, VRayRT, ...) in 3ds Max and C4D
- Populate millions of instances per second!
- Use PlantFactory models and customize them using the Plant Editor
- Interactive population – change a setting, Carbon Scatter repopulates in a blink
- Add/modify instances with your mouse using jitter, raise, repel, attract, lean... brushes
- Populate in all directions around objects
- Animate instances (including wind in plants) with full de-phasing control
- Control placement, height, size, orientation... using bitmaps or procedural graphs
- Create populations with multiple layers and control how they influence each other
- Scatter inside/along curves, stack instances (e.g. to create piles of rubble on a path)
- Ships with over 100 3D plant species (with variations!) and 130+ billboard trees
PlantFactory Lily of the Valley
Carbon Scatter Pro is natively compatible with PlantFactory content (even if you don't have a copy of PlantFactory), including plants with wind animation!
Carbon Scatter Pro is capable of animating natively all the exposed plant properties (such as Health, Seasonality or any other published plant parameter) by re-generating the plant geometry as required, as well as allow tweaking the look of the plant using the Plant Editor.