Why Choose It?
Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac is an innovative tool for users to edit, convert, and annotate PDF files on Mac OS X. Different from those so-called "PDF Editors", which only work with notes or limited page contents, AnyBizSoft PDF Editor for Mac allows users to edit all the contents in the PDF files directly. What’s more, it also gives users the ability to edit and reuse PDF contents in Word by converting PDF to Word. Marking and annotating PDF files are also very easy with Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac.
Note: Please backup your PDF files before editing, trial version will leave watermark. Or you need to register the application to remove the watermark.
Edit PDF Files on Mac
- Add, correct, copy, move, and delete text in PDF files directly
- Support auto-matching system fonts for editing embedded font text
- Able to select, move, and delete multi column text and multiple images within a page
- Insert, crop, resize, move, and delete images and graphics (.jpg, .png, .tif, .bmp, etc.)
- Add and modify PDF properties
Convert PDF to Word
- Preserve all the contents including layout and formatting after conversion
- Able to convert encrypted PDF files to Word documents
- Allow to convert selected pages or page ranges from multi-page PDF files
- Support Ms Word for Mac 2008/2011
Markup and Annotate
- Highlight, underline, and strike through text in PDF files
- Add Sticky Note and Text Box to share your comments
- Annotate with drawing tools: Arrow, Line, Rectangle, Oval, Polygon, Cloud, Pencil, and Pencil Eraser
- Able to customize color and line-weight for all the markups and annotations
- Add any links to PDF files for quicker navigation
Add or remove bookmarks in PDF files for easier reading.
4 display types
Single Page, Single Page Continuous, Double Pages, Double Pages Continuous
Print this page