Now with Touch Control
Zoner Photo Studio is the first
free photo edit software with Touch Controls.
Find, edit, show and share images faster than ever. Bring those same Touch Control motions that you use on your smartphone and tablet to your PC!
- Cycle through photos with just a flick of the finger
- Zoom in and out using pinch actions
- Select desired files or retouch options with a single tap
Why Zoner Photo Studio?
- Streamline your photo tasks using just one software suite--from download to view, from name to organize, from retouch to share.
- Display all of your images using one of the fastest Viewers on the market. See every file--whether it resides on your computer, memory card or tethered camera.
- Instantly load photos to a feature-rich Editor workspace that displays Histogram, Exposure, White Balance, Color and Tone Curve.
- Share photos courtesy instant upload to Facebook, Picasa, Flickr and Zonerama.com.
- Add fun filter looks such as Lomo, Polaroid, Retro, Bleach Bypass, or try advanced effects such as Tilt-Shift, HDR and 3D.
- Perfect your photos with basic retouch options such as Sharpen, Color Correct, Red Eye Removal and more.
- Save time with automatic sorting and Batch Edit mode.
- One more plus--Zoner Photo Studio automatically makes a back-up of your original photo file. That’s good to know for times when you may accidentally delete a photo or make edits you don‘t like.
The easier and more pleasant your work with photos is, the better.
That’s why we’ve brought you a lot of great new features:
- Import now also allows moving files from camera/card instead of copying them
- Improved detection of already-downloaded photos
- Automatic notification when a device is newly connected
- Manager now has four modes—Browser, Preview, Map, and Compare
- Viewer—photo viewing; quick 1:1 detail checking/easy access to zoom
- Map—offers GPS tagging by dragging pictures onto a map; shows shot locations of all pictures in current folder
- Compare—for visually comparing up to four photos, including synchronized panning/zooming
- Navigator—now uses sections instead of tabs, for quicker navigation
- RAW+JPEG—RAW+JPEG file pairs can now be grouped for easier management
- Keywords pane—easier keyword drag and drop: onto multiple selected files, onto the Preview, onto individual pictures in Compare
- Folder synchronization—new settings for fine-tuning synchronization and for how folder comparison results are shown
- Background synchronization—new configurable synchronization tasks and scheduled running of these tasks in the background even when ZPS is not running
- Catalog—new display options: Last 7 days, Last 30 days
- New Content-aware Resize—resizing of a picture that takes its contents into account and preserves the most important parts of the picture (e.g. a person) while shrinking the less important parts (e.g. the sky).
- Editing filters are no longer windows—their settings are in the Side Panel, and they now have the same look and feel as the rest of ZPS
- Place Text, Place Image—new watermarking option
- Envelopes—new Frames category
- Filmstrip—now offers easy folder navigation
- Quick 1:1 viewing and smooth zooming
- Settings for all tools and editing filters are now in the Side Panel. Everything now works and looks the same way, and settings are easier to reach. Side Panel can now be placed on either the right or the left.
- Quick Filters—new filters and frames
- New “Place Line” tool—for quickly drawing lines onto pictures
- Place Image, Place Text, etc. tools—previews for saved layer-effect settings (e.g. shadow, outline, etc.) and quick application of these effects
- Place Shape tool now offers previews of shapes
- Filmstrip—now offers easy navigation of folders
- Pictures are shown and refreshed more quickly, at better quality, and with lower memory demands.
- Improved support for devices with touch controls
- Improved display support for high-DPI display devices
- Hardware acceleration for display of previews in Preview mode and in the Viewer—smoother display and zooming
- GPU acceleration—two more operations can now be accelerated: rotation and horizon leveling
- Other interface improvements
Print this page