Handy Backup Server - professional backup software for corporate network
Handy Backup Server is a powerful network backup solution for Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista and Windows 7. Centralized workstation backup and an ability of fast system recovery make it one of the best utilities for backup and recovery of the entire office network or a local server.
- Centralized remote administration. All workstation backup tasks are managed by a central server and require no user intervention;
- Automatic backup. Performs automatic backup, restoration and synchronization of multiple servers and workstations;
- Database backup. Backing up of all ODBC databases on the central server, can backup MS Exchange, MS SQL and Lotus Notes on both server and workstations;
- Hard disk backup. Supports creation of server image backup and image backup of workstations;
- Backup storage media. Backup to CD/DVD, USB and FireWire drives, network backup to FTP, SFTP, LAN, online backup, etc;
- Convenience of network backup. Workstation backup requires minimal system resources and runs without slowing remote computers.
Handy Backup Server is a professional utility for small business server backup. It allows backing up corporate data stored on both server and employees’ computers.
Handy Backup Server
- Increased productivity of your network administrator
- Lowered probability of errors due to full automation of the backup process
- Users remain undisturbed from their work
- Extendibility of the system to any number of workplaces
- Remote task management by a central server
- Backing up data stored on multiple servers and workstations
- Synchronization of multiple network drives
- Direct backing up to the central server, requiring no disk space on client computers for backup files
Free Email, Phone, Internet Support
- We provide free technical support and assistance and are ready to help whenever you have any problems or questions regarding our software.
Automatic Updates, Regularly Improved
- We are constantly developing new functionality to make Handy Backup more useful and keep its feature set in accordance with the market demand.
- Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese Brazilian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish languages.
- Centralized backup of all corporate data, operated from a single server and invisible for users on remote workstations (running as a Windows service).
- Full and incremental backup of workstations and the central server.
- Enhanced server backup: backing up of ODBC databases (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, FoxPro, MS Access, etc.).
- Advanced plug-ins that allow saving MS Exchange Server, MS SQL and Lotus Notes/Domino data during remote workstation backup and local server backup.
- Minimal consumption of system resources, allowing to perform workstation backup tasks in working hours.
- Image backup of server and workstations (backing up of the entire hard drive including all primary, logical and extended partitions, system and boot records).
- Backing up of Microsoft® Word documents, Excel files, PowerPoint files, etc. (using file filtering).
- Excluding temporal, system and other files from backup (using file filtering).
- Bi-directional synchronization of network computers
Management and Control Functions
- Scheduling backup tasks for one or several workstations, at certain times or events
- Backup of missed tasks
- Launching other applications on Handy Backup Server machine before or after backup tasks
- Backup verification after burning to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD DVD
- Backup images spanning when burning to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD DVD
- E-mail notification after backing up of remote workstations
Easy Data Restore
- A single click on the administrator’s computer to restore any remote workstation’s files and folders
- Easy restoration of the entire hard disk, any separate partition, or a set of partitions of any workstation or the central server
- Share data by restoring backed up files or disk images to remote workstations
Read more about server backup features
Read more about workstation backup
The usage of Handy Backup Server suggests the user to define a central server (usually the administrator’s computer) which will be used to create network backup tasks, and client workstations that contain data that needs to be backed up. In that way the backup network architecture is divided in two principal parts: Server (the central server with Handy Backup Server installed on it) and Backup Network Workstations (one or many remote computers with Backup Network Workstation client software installed on them).
Handy Backup Server requirements:
- Server is installed on the administrator’s machine
Print this page
- Language: UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, NL, SW, DK, NO, PL, CZ, HU, TR
- Windows® 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / Server 2003 and 2008