|TeeChart Pro offers hundreds of Graph styles in 2D and 3D, 40 mathematical and statistical Functions for you to choose from together with an unlimited number of axes and 22 Palette components.|
Full source code (optionally) included !
The 100% TeeChart Pro VCL / CLX source code is available for an extra fee to the regular license price. The same source code supports Windows (Delphi and C++ Builder) and .Net ( Borland Developer Studio 2006, Delphi 2005 and Delphi 8 ).
Sources also compile under Linux (Kylix / CLX) and FreePascal but are not supported.
Fast speed and small memory size consumption.
TeeChart graphical code speaks directly to Windows GDI API. Data is stored in dynamic arrays that are very closely mapped to memory which makes access and modifying the arrays almost as fast as the computer processor. The code is streamlined as much as possible to increase internal speed, especially when re-drawing.
Other rendering outputs are OpenGL (3D), SVG, DirectX, etc but they aren't as fast as plain old GDI for realtime charting.
Divided into several modules (units) to reduce executable size.
A chart using the basic styles ( line, bar, area, pie, point ), has an executable size of only 190Kb. Packages (groups of units), are logically grouped depending on the category of each feature. Developers can create custom packages or .Net assemblies to group modules as per their own needs.
Easy to use at design and run-time.
TeeChart includes powerful and complete editor dialogs, for almost every component and sub-component. These editors are available at design-time and also at run-time. The TeeCommander component (a toolbar with charting specific buttons) provides one-click access to TeeChart editors, print preview dialogs and common features.
Complete Object Oriented API.
The architecture of TeeChart is fully Object Oriented. Almost everything is an object or belongs to an object class. Properties, methods and events follow a general, consistent style. Technically speaking, TeeChart Pro consists of 161 modules (units) and 90 form screens, totalling 798 object classes. Each class has properties that in many cases are other sub-classes, either from TeeChart API or from CodeGear's VCL set of classes.
Huge documentation and examples.
The help file and documentation include a reference guide, a user guide, tutorials with detailed "how to" explanations, end-user help and a comprehensive example project (with complete sources) that contains 376 forms. The TeeChart help file follows the look and rules of CodeGear's help system and is completely integrated at design-time from the development IDE's. Pressing F1 gives context help for almost all screens and source code elements.
Translations into several languages.
Available in 25 languages, translated dialogs and constants can be used both at design-time (if you recompile the packages or assemblies), and at run-time by just recompiling your application.
Once your application is compiled, end-users can switch the language for TeeChart dialogs and constants at runtime, without needing any external file or dll, just a single call like - TeeSetSpanish();
|At Steema Software we are determined to keep TeeChart at the forefront of charting development tools available to you. The specification summary below will help give you an insight into just how powerful TeeChart really is.|
- Multiple-axis support both horizontal and vertical
- Customization of axis labels and legend items
- Great cosmethic properties for all texts and drawings
- Complete set of chart styles, both in 2D and 3D
- Clipboard support
- Supports many 3rd party Reporting components and other tools
- Year 2K conformant
- 22 Palette components including ChartGrid, Navigators, Web source and Control Bar
- 20 Chart Tool components
- 49 Chart styles (in 2D and 3D plus multiple combinations)
- 33 mathematical functions
- OpenGL 3D graphics rendering with lights and shadows
- Run-time Editor, Print Preview, Gallery dialogs
- Chart Grid component to manage data
- Toolbar with editing, rotation, zoom and scroll.
- Web source component to access web charts and data
- Database charting with Summaries, Sorting, Crosstabs and record level
- Export as picture to JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PCX and WMF/EMF formats
- Export data to HTML, XML, Text, CSV and Excel formats
- Supports VBA and ASP (Active Server Pages)
- 10 Chart Tool components for additional functionality, like dragging series marks, annotation objects, cursors and manual trend lines, coloring bands, etc.
- Live and animated zoom and scroll. Mouse wheel supported
- Very Fast ! TeeChart now fully utilises dynamic arrays of your data
- 2D, 3D plus OpenGL 3D with 360º rotation, lights and shadows
- Numerous new features to facilitate web charting, ASP, etc
- QuickReport Integration
- Royalty free for exe distribution
- Custom drawing canvas
- Custom printing
- Extensive demos
- Design and runtime integrated Chart and Series editor
- New improved Online help
- Electronic reference manual (hlp format)
- Custom Series build
- Sample Custom Series and Functions
- Many new visual features, Transparency, 3 colour gradients, gray-scale
- Many other improvements everywhere !
Print this page