Bring your imagination to life! Anime Studio Debut is your complete animation program for creating 2D movies, cartoons, anime and cut-out animations. Create your own desktop animated shorts in the style of SouthParkStudios.com and JibJab.com or use it to produce animations for film, video or streaming over the web.
- With powerful, vector-based drawing tools, including a variety of brush styles and the ability to import scanned drawings and images, you can create your own characters and objects in Anime Studio Debut 8.
- The Beginner’s Mode guides you through using the key tools in Anime Studio so you can start creating animated videos and shorts right away.
- The built-in Character Wizard lets you quickly design your own characters, complete with walk cycles. Creating your own animations has never been faster or easier.
- Automatic Image Tracing allows you to bring your existing sketches and image files to life by converting them to ready-to-animate vector drawings with the click of a button.
- The new Smart Tool Palette provides a less cluttered interface and enhances the user experience by hiding irrelevant tools.
- Import existing sound files or record your own sound clips right within Anime Studio and sync them to your animated characters using automatic lip-syncing.
- Choose from a library of content, including ready-to-use characters, props, scenes, stock audio and video clips, scatter brushes and more.
- The revolutionary bone-rigging system provides a fast and efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation. Add a skeleton to any image by pointing and clicking—then bring it to life while keeping your project organized with the sequencer and timeline.
- Directly upload your output to sites such as YouTube and Facebook or output your finished animations to popular movie formats, including AVI, MOV and SWF.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
Quickly work in any style you choose
Anime Studio Debut includes a Beginner's Mode, allowing you to quickly make yourself familiar with the program. Anime Studio comes with a content library full of ready-to-use cartoon characters, props, video, and sounds so you can start creating your own animations right away. Tutorials and sample files show you how to maximize Anime Studio's powerful features giving you the jump needed from your first project onwards. To get started, sketch your original art, scan it, import graphics or draw using your mouse or tablet. If you use a pen tablet, you can recreate the sensation of drawing on paper. A variety of customizable brush styles make creating original artwork a snap.
Flexibility and control
Vector graphics provide you with both power and flexibility. Create animations using multiple layers and resize your images with no loss in quality.
Using Anime Studio's bone rigging system, bring any image to life. Simply point and click to add a skeleton! With Anime Studio, there's no need to create new art for each individual frame as you animate. Just adjust the bones to your desired position and the program will generate the movement for you. It's that easy!
Setting your movements to a timeline makes animation easy to understand. Anime Studio will create animations up to two minutes long.
Add an audio soundtrack to your animation
Add emotion and style to your animations by adding sound. Anime Studio supports WAV, MP3 and AIFF formats.
Anime Studio lets you to record your own sound clips right inside the program. Recordings get saved and then automatically added to your timeline for quick lip-synching.
Publish for multiple media
Output your finished creations directly to YouTube™ and Facebook® or save as popular video, TV, and web formats, including SWF Flash animation files, as well as AVI and Quicktime® MOV movie files.