What's New in CuteFTP Version 9
- Consolidation of CuteFTP Lite, Home and Pro
CuteFTP has been consolidated into one, powerful FTP client. The new CuteFTP v9 has all the power and security you’ve come to expect in Pro plus the new critical enhancements.
- Addition of TappIn, a Secure Mobile File Sharing Application
With TappIn, you can securely access and share files on your computer to any other device: iPad, iPhone, Android, laptop, desktop, Mac, or Kindle Fire. This addition of a non-cloud file sharing solution gives you the flexibility to share files with others who may not have access to an FTP client. A sample TappIn connection will be included by default.
- Support for UNICODE Character Set
CuteFTP v9 supports the UTF-8 character set throughout the product.
- Migration of Sites and Options
Sites and Global Options settings in previous installation will be automatically migrated during upgrade.
- WebDAV Support
CuteFTP v9 includes support for the WebDAV protocol in order to provide additional possible endpoints for CuteFTP.
- Improved context-sensitive help
Of course, CuteFTP v9 has all of the other key features that you love:
- Comprehensive protocol options, including FTP/S (SSL), HTTP/S (SSL), SFTP(SSH2)
- OpenPGP encryption, One Time Password authentication protocol, and Password Manager
- Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers
- Safely backup or synchronize your sites
- Easily monitor local folders for changes
- Create labor and time saving scripts and macros
- Create podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files
- Connect to new sites in a snap with step-by-step wizards
- Painlessly edit remote documents with a built-in editor
- Drag and drop files for fast and easy movement – up to 100 concurrent transfers
- View thumbnails of remote images
- Securely work with multiple remote sites at one time
Print this page
- Language : English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish and Turkish
- Windows XP, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2, Vista, Windows 7/8